Next week is “Courtwarming Week”, which is “homecoming for basketball season”. There will be a spirit week, a pep rally, senior night for winter sports, a food day, and a dance!
Spirit week follows the theme for the dance of “A Walk through a Rose Garden”:
- Monday is “Rose for my Rose”: Wear flowers
- Tuesday is “Tied Up Day”: Wear tie-dye
- Wednesday is “Boo’d Up Day”: Twin with someone
- Thursday is “Home is Where the Heart Is”: Wear class/school colors
- Friday is “Meme Day”: Dress as your favorite meme
The pep rally will be held on Thursday, February 8th at the end of the day due to Friday’s home basketball game.
Friday will be a “food day” in the quad. Clubs are selling food — come out and support.
That night at the home basketball game, seniors participating in winter sports will be recognized at “Senior Night”.
Saturday, February 10th will be the Courtwarming Dance at Club Muroc on base. The dance will be 7-11 p.m.